High Temp. Metal Marker
HIGH TEMPERATURE METAL MARKER
The Nissen High Temperature Metal Marker will provide legible markings at extremely high temperatures.
The specially formulated polyurethane paint will resist extreme temperatures and heavy abrasion,
when applied to ambient temperature material and permitted to cure.
* Ideal for heat treating or brazing
* Writes on any surface: porous or non- porous, rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry
* Marks are permanent: they won’t chip, peel, fade or rub off
* Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 2100°F/1150°C
* Avaible in 2 colours
* The tip / point size is 1/8 inch (3,17mm)