SUITABLE FOR ROUGH GRINDING TO POLISHING
VARILEX® POLISHER HT
Because of the high braking effect involved, polishing
work is among the most challenging types of work for
any drive motor. With its newly developed drive motor
with planetary gear, Eisenblätter offers an unparalleled
range of torque and performance. The distribution of
power across three additional transmission gear wheels allow
torques under full load that conventional single transmissions of
comparable size cannot achieve.
Benefits at a glance
• Powerful motor (1,750 W) and new transmission
mechanics (high torque) for wear-resistant power
• Enormous power density despite the compact design:
Extremely powerful and robust one-hand polisher (for disc
up to Ø 180 mm) – 100% made in Germany.
• Eminently suitable for cleaning, fine grinding, and polishing
of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, for the FIX HOOK
& LOOP system and, with an adapter, for the MINI FIX HOOK &
• Balanced and vibration-damping handle reduces strain on
• Infinitely adjustable speed from 820 to 3,000 rpm with a
tacho-generator for constant speed, even under load.
• Rubberised, ultra-ergonomic shaft handle ensures
outstanding handling and sensitivity during work.
• Elastic rubber ball handle for optimum polishing handling
and reduced strain on the user.
1 VARILEX® POLISHER HT basic device with rubber ball handle
1 Robust, impact-resistant plastic case
1 Particulate matter protection cap
1 Support flange
1 Clamping nut
1 Chuck key
2 BRIGHTEX® FLAP polishing discs
Please note: Practical accessory set see page 64.