This new generation portable beveling machine BM-21 is one of the best tools for machining plates and pipes prior to welding. It is a beveller developed on the basis of many years of experience with highly successful predecessor model BM-20, which for many years was on the most favored tool list for many customers worldwide.
Most important features include:
• new single milling head equipped with 10 square inserts, that makes machining process far more efficient with little operator’s effort
• fast and easy exchange of inserts with no need for special adjustment
• extended working range from 0 to 60 degrees with continuous angle adjustment
• easy setting of bevel angle and bevel width
• vibration insulation protects both the operator and electronics against vibration
• one universal guide plate for beveling both plates and pipes