High-tech ceramic fibre disc with significantly more self-sharpening edges due its ultra-fine grit and crystal structure and a corresponding material removal rate that greatly exceeds that of conventional fibre discs.
• Top ceramic quality
• Ultra-fine grit and crystal structures provide for significantly more self-sharpening edges and a huge improvement in material removal
• Self-sharpening ceramic grit
• The finer grinding results on the workpiece surface reduces the frequent necessity of reworking the piece with finer grits.
• Even in the coarse grit range, at a high rate of material removal, the size of the chip particles remains relatively small, preventing damage from the afterglow effect of large metal particles.
• The universal high-performance fibre disc with an especially great cooling agent content is easy on any drive motor.